Friday, October 19, 2012

Frocktober - Week 3


I can't believe that this time last year I had a thermal on over my dress.  Today is set to be 27 degrees.  My silk scarf is there for colour pop only,  I even considered going without pantyhose - but ended up acknowledging that the office aircon will get the better of me.

It has been a fantastic Frocktober week.  I'm still blown away by how much I raised at Rock your Frock.  And even better than the money, I keep hearing from people how much fun they had.  Putting on an event that people enjoy is a real thrill.

It also has been a week of gorgeous dresses.  One of the great things about Frocktober is that it reacquaints me with my wardrobe after the long winter.  While I do wear a couple of dresses in winter (and would love to wear more but dresses with sleeves are hard to find) the majority of my frock wardrobe sits waiting for the sun to return.  And now it has returned, and I have really enjoyed frocking up this week.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your fund raising with Rock Your Frock!

    Loving this week's frocks.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SSG, I think I've saved the prettiest one of them all for tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous dresses Lisa - I'd be hard pushed to choose a favourite but I do like Monday's outfit very well indeed :)

    ReplyDelete