Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Random Musings: Wednesday Breakfast Club


If you follow me on Instagram you will know I post a lot of photos of food. Food I've made, food I've eaten, food I'm thinking about. One of the regular things is a shot of my breakfast every Wednesday morning as part of Heidi from Apples Under My Bed's Wednesday Breakfast Club.


Wednesday Breakfast Club aims to give everyone a little bit of mid-week inspiration and I love it. I don't know about you but I don't generally put a lot of thought into my week-day breakfasts and as a result can go months and months just eating the same thing. There is nothing wrong with that but it does get boring.


Now, I'm thinking about my breakfast. Thinking about how I can elevate it to be "Instagram Worthy" with different dishes, toppings, fruits, styling etc.


It is mid-week inspiration. It has got me out of a rut and I'm eating better for it, even if breakfast on a Wednesday takes 15 minutes longer to allow for styling and photography!


If you don't follow me on Instagram but you are really keen to see what I'm having for breakfast today, you can find me at lisablithemoments and I challenge you to join the club and give some thought to making breakfast an interesting meal.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Lisa! So happy you find it enjoyable & that you're getting some good breakfast inspiration. It's gotten me out of some porridge ruts, for sure. & I know, it can take a bit more time, hey?! Sometimes I just do a quick snap & don't blog post as I don't have time or forgot! But I'm so pleased you find the effort worth it :) & even a quicky, "didn't have time to be creative" post is interesting x

    ReplyDelete