I don't mind a bit of wild weather. It is interesting to watch, every time I look out the window today there seems to be something else going on. And holding a hot mug of tea in my hands with the rain pelting at the window (even if it is the office window) is one of those things that is 100% guaranteed to make me feel instantly cosy.
I was intending to start this blog entry with a definition of cosy, yet apparently the Internet isn't able to provide me with one! Not even Wikipedia could define it. So here are some of my thoughts on what cosy is, please let me know what yours is.
Cosy - a feeling of warmth and comfort eg:
- Snuggling with a loved one under a doona
- Sitting in front of an open fire with a warm beverage in hand
- Having a pet curled up on your lap
- A comfy chair, a good book, a lamp and a mohair rug on a cold night
- A hot cup of tea on a cold rainy day