Thursday, March 17, 2011

Presents!

I love giving presents.  Don't get me wrong, I love getting them too, but if I'm really honest, I get more enjoyment from giving them.

As a result, when I travel, I always by my loved ones presents.  Sometimes I go a little overboard.  I returned from South America with an entire bag of things for my family, so much that my sister asked me not to get them an engagement present in addition.  But I had fun buying all those things.

On my recent holiday I was back in my usual form buying gifts for other people before I had even considered getting things for myself.  I think I've been much more restrained this time, but I do have some lovely things that I've already given or that are all ready to go.

Tonight I will be seeing my family, so I'm feeling very excited about distributing their gifts, it will be great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment