Friday, September 3, 2010

U2

I am going to see U2!!!!

I have a list of selfish life achievements. They are things that will in no way add to the benefit of mankind but are things I would like to do. I'm not proud of my list, but I do intend to achieve them. The list includes such noble things as:

~ Attending each day of the Melbourne Spring carnival with a different outfit and matching hat
~ Owning a pair of bespoke shoes
~ Visiting Machu Pichu (done this, but want to do it again)
~ Attending the oscars (no idea how I'm going to manage that one)

Seeing U2 live is on the list. To be honest, it was actually achieved back in 2007, but that concert was so great, it went right back on the list. And today I got tickets to their Sydney gig in December. I'm just thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment