This week's listography on Kate Takes 5 is the "Top 5 Random Things I Like". And not random like the first random things I thought of, random as in, other people probably think it is weird to like them. So here goes:
1. The smell of tomato leaves warm from the sun. I have no idea why I like this, I also like the smell of geranium leaves.
2. Salt on chocolate. Ok, I know I'm late to this bandwagon, but I've just discovered it and it is extraordinary what it does to the flavour.
3. A cup of hot water. Yup, just hot water in a cup, no additives, just hot water. I discovered this when I was trying to cut down the inordinate amount of tea I drink each day, particularly in the freezing Canberra winters and I've found that I really do like hot water.
4. Reading my horoscope. I particularly like to read multiple horoscopes in different publications and decide which one sounds the best so I can believe it over the others.
5. Pate. This one divides the masses, you probably love or hate it. All I can say is that all the haters are lucky for me because on more than one occassion I've got to eat several people's hors d'oeuvre.