Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ugg Boots

Can I just muse today on the wonder that is an ugg boot? Mine wait for me by my bed. First thing on these cold winter mornings my feet go in and as soon as I'm home from the office, off go the heels, on with the uggies.

Mine are two tone pink numbers, although really there are a lot more tones than that because over the years they've had various types of food dropped on them, been worn outside in the garden and I will admit, have even made it to the local shops once or twice. They are not in pristine condition.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a shoe girl, I love my gorgeous and large collection of dainty heels, they make me feel glamorous when I head out of the house. But at the same time at the end of the day I just can't wait to kick them off and put the ugg boots on.

They are getting on a little, but that just means that the sheepskin inside has worn down to fit the contours of my feet perfectly. It will be a sad day when I finally have to say goodbye but I don't think that will be awhile yet.

Ugg boots - one of the best sides of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment