Sunday, July 11, 2010

Small Creatures

Today I got to cuddle babies. A human one, 3 days old, and an 8 week old puppy.

The human baby, is my friend A's little girl and I have to say she is a REALLY beautiful baby. I mean all babies are gorgeous, but this one really is beautiful. And very cuddly. I got to have a real snuggle with her for quite some time. Both parents also seem to be doing well so it was lovely all around.

From there, I got to go to my sister's house and cuddle her new puppy, Marlow. He is a tiny little schnautzer and was dead to the world when I arrived. But he eventually woke up and is a jaunty little boy with a tail that appears to be on a spring it is so waggy.

It has been just a lovely day, cuddling some of the newest members of our circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment