Friday, July 23, 2010

Top Drawer Supplies

Well it has been at least 3 days since I wrote a blog about chocolate, so I think I should tell you about the contents of my top drawer at work.

My top drawer contains emergency supplies. There is a nail kit, hand cream, bandaids, nurofen, the mandatory feminine hygine products and a variety of bite sized chocolates. Oh, and I think there might be some business related stationery somewhere in there!

I don't know about you, but 2pm is my chocolate witching hour. I just need something small, so the individually wrapped chocolates are perfect. A box can last me literally months because I just have one and I find the Lindt ones particularly good as they are both a nice variety, and also are very intense in flavour so really help to kill the cravings.

I think I also love these as they were a treat we sometimes got from my grandmother. My Mum has passed on a love of small things, so small, individually wrapped chocolates just seem particularly delightful.

Ok, must stop writing about chocolate now, or my one a day limit will be blown out of the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment