Thursday, July 1, 2010

A yummy dinner

Thursday night is family dinner night. My family is very close and I would speak or email with them nearly every day but nothing beats actually seeing them, so every Thursday we gather at Mum and Dad's.

Tonight however Dad couldn't join us so we decided to go out for a change and have Vietnamese which he doesn't particularly like. I love it and it was such a good meal. For anyone in Canberra we went to My's in Cooleman Court and it really was truly delicious. We started with spring rolls and duck rice paper rolls before moving on to steamed chilli mussels, salt and pepper calamari, beef with lemongrass and caramalised pork. I don't usually eat pork but it was great and everything else was fantastic.

Now I'm sitting here full, content and ready for a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment