Friday, October 8, 2010

Another visit to the Flute

We had a birthday in the office (well 3 actually) so you know what that means - oh yeah, I've been to the Flute. I'm sorry to be repedative but it is just so damn good!

As there were three of us (yes, it is my birthday soon) we had a complex negotiation to decide on which of their amazing delicacies to choose. It is a difficult decision!

First you need to decide if you are going to pre-order or wing it. Evey day they have a stunning selection of cakes and not all of them are available for pre-order. But if you do decide to go the pre-order route, you then have to make your way through the tantalising list.

We ended up with a Jaffa Dome. It has a crunchy chocolate base, flourless orange cake and layers of dark chocolate and orange mousse. It was so fab I ate two pieces. I'm kind of regretting that now as it was extremely rich but oh so good.
In fact I may need rehab, this Flute addiction is getting serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment