Monday, October 11, 2010

Frocktober Target Achieved!

I'm thrilled, as of last night, I've reached my official fundraising target for Frocktober.

That isn't to say that I don't intend to raise a whole lot more in the remaining 20 days of October but it is just wonderful to have got there already. My friends and family really are just amazing in their support of me on this somewhat unusual quest.

To encourage people to continue to donate I've now agreed that I will wear a formal gown to work on the last work day. Anyone who donates from tomorrow on, will be able to see the formal dress options and vote for one.

But I tell you what, I'm not normally someone who sets out to "test" their friendships so it is fantastic to know, when I do ask for support, they are there in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment