Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fantastic Friends

I have fantastic friends, I mean truly, wonderful, amazing, lovely friends. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but today is just one of those days that really reinforces it.

Last night, I had a brilliant time at my friend's wedding with our circle, and today I had lunch with a great group of people. While I was there I got some not so brilliant news. Within seconds, I had people hugging me, someone running for wine, and everyone 100% on my side. They made what could have been a really bad situation ok, and even more, they made me know that there are much more important things in life.

It is really wonderful to know that if anything happens, I have an amazing group of people who will be there for me in a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment