Saturday, October 23, 2010

A tango, a scavenger hunt, pancakes and flowers

I know this is repetitive, but I really have the best friends.

Things have been super busy and a little crazy recently, so my flatmate - Gorgeous A - decided to spoil me and her boyfriend, who happens to be my best friend and dance partner and who has also been flat out with work.

First she organised for us to have a dance studio to ourselves for an hour. We have both been so busy we haven't had much time to dance recently. We didn't do anything training like, just danced and enjoyed the opportunity.

Next she sent us on a sort of treasure hunt. We were sent to the pancake parlour to find Paul. He seated us, presented me with flowers and then food and drinks arrived! Gorgeous A had organised it all, right down to knowing the perfect things to order us. I think it did confuse the staff somewhat that Mr M's girlfriend had organised it for the two of us but it was wonderful.

Stuffed full of delicious food, Pancake Paul arrived again, now bearing movie tickets, but we decided that we would prefer to go with Gorgeous A, so wrapped up and went to find her.

It was such a lovely unexpected morning, I really enjoyed it. I am so lucky to have people who would go to that effort in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment