Friday, October 15, 2010

Super dooper pampering

A couple of months ago I bought a voucher to a local day spa at a fundraising event. Given it was basically a donation, I didn't pay too much attention to it and it was just sitting in my desk drawer. This week I suddenly realised it was going to expire, so I booked myself in and went off for a "body" treatment with no idea of what it included.

I am now a puddle of relaxation. I've been scrubbed, oiled, massaged and moisturised to a point where I had to think carefully before standing up. It was FANTASTIC.

I love pampering treatments, but they are definitely at the luxury end of the scale, so they don't fit into my budget very often. Today I was treated to a foot spa, a body scrub, hot oil treatment, head massage, spa and finished off with an all over body relaxation massage. I feel sooooo good.

If I win lotto one day, this will definitely be at the top of my list of life improvements!

P.S. Picture isn't me, just illustrates how great I feel about today's treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment