Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad

Tomorrow (the 1st of September when I'm guessing most of you will be reading this) is my parent's 37th wedding anniversary and because I know they read this blog every morning, I wanted to use it to say Happy Anniversary!

They have spent more than half of their lives together and while they are very different people in many ways, they are also amazingly complimentary. They have gone through tough times that have only made them stronger, enjoyed the happy times all the more for being with each other and I don't think anyone can imagine one of them without the other.

I'm constantly told by people what an amazing couple they are, and over the years I've had more than one friend tell me they wish they had my parents.

So Mum and Dad, Happy Anniversary. I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment