Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lucky Numbers

Do you have a lucky number? Mine for some random reason is 15. No idea why, just somewhere along the way I picked it.

But the number 8 in chinese culture symbolises fortune and good luck and that sounds good to me, so 8 is my other good luck number. When I see it in something, I expect good luck will be following soon.

Which brings me to today's post. Today is the 26th, so if you add the digits, that adds to 8 and this is my 88th post! So all in all, it must be a very lucky post and today must be a lucky day! I think I might by myself a Powerball ticket. Unfortunately it doesn't quite fit the pattern, there is only $6 million up for grabs, but I will satisfy myself with that anyway.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I will be off on some luxury beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment