Sunday, October 9, 2011

Frocktober - day nine


Today, under the gaze of angels I listened to music that could have been sent from heaven.  It was a concerto by the National Capital Orchestra and it was just wonderful.  The setting was the All Saints Church in Ainslie which is a stunning building.  The afternoon light was made golden by the stained glass, and the music swelled through the vaulted ceiling.  It was a free event which was amazing for the quality that it was.

I was slightly worried about the shortness of this dress for church wear but I thought my cute stockings made up for it.  My love of Jonathon Aston has been facilitated by some good sales on at the moment, however they were still more expensive that my dress which I got from Target on sale, along with the cardigan.  Oh well, I haven't had tights with sparkly bits since I was a little girl and I just love them.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, gorgeous! Definitely church-worthy too :) I love tights with different patterns but so rarely buy them myself - I need to branch out next winter.

    ReplyDelete