Saturday, October 22, 2011

Frocktober - day twenty two


I've had some great supporters this Frocktober, and today sweet Miss Scarlet proved you are never too young to be a frockette.  Scarlet, her lovely mother and I power walked (yes I walked in this dress, if the photo was longer you could see my sneakers) before the ladies frocked up and we went to lunch.

It was just divine, a gorgeous warm spring day, good food, great company and a delightful toddler to keep us entertained (and alert).  Just a lovely way to spend a Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. I have found that toddlers certainly have an awakening effect :) Never a dull moment!

    Your day sounds great - and I love the power walking in dress achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you captured a day of happiness for yourself. :) I'm also in love with the term "frockette".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari - she is moving so fast now. I couldn't believe how quick she was as she took off through the carpark! Talk about keeping awake.

    Hannah - thank you, it really was lovely. And I agree, frockette is very cool.

    ReplyDelete