Saturday, October 29, 2011

Frocktober - day twenty-nine


What was I saying about having no frills in my wardrobe?  I had forgotten the dress that my sister gave me for my birthday.  It has great frilly sleeves, not to mention a full on pattern of flowers and grapes.  It isn't my normal style, the pattern is way out there for me, but I really like it.  And after getting caught in the rain this morning, I can also report that it is quick drying!

It has been one of those real Spring days with everything from rain to hot sunshine, but it is just lovely being able to wander around in short sleeves and a skirt and feel comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. And a belt! Don't forget the belt that also makes for the springtime happy happy :) Love the colours here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great belt but it is a bit big :( I might need to find a better fitting one, but the colours did make me happy all day.

    ReplyDelete