Monday, October 3, 2011

Frocktober - day three


The sun made an appearance today, so there are bare arms in the photo!  However the wind was chilly so the reality is that S was holding my jacket while he took the photo.

Today is a public holiday which means I have had three days of sleep ins in a row!  What absolute bliss.  I love public holidays, they are so relaxing.  When the day off is coming out of my holiday leave I feel like I have to get the most out of it, take real advantage.  But a public holiday, well that is just an excuse to be lazy and relaxed.  Which is exactly what we are doing today.

I hope everyone who has the day off is enjoying it too!

3 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! And I'm glad you're enjoying the day off...WA is having ours at the end of the month, so something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one!! It's almost 50-ish, but a bit shorter than was standard back then ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari - we are super lucky and get a second public holiday next week too! I do hope you get better weather than we had though, it was a cold weekend.

    Hannah - I was a bit worried about how short it is but S assures me it is just fine! ;)

    ReplyDelete