Monday, October 17, 2011

Frocktober - day seventeen


After two long weekends in a row, getting up and ready for work on a Monday was a whole lot harder than usual.  It was made easier by two things, I knew I could bank the proceeds of Rock your Frock and I got to wear this gorgeous dress.

The final tally for Rock your Frock was that we raised an extremely impressive $2,463.15.  While I had been secretly hoping that we could raise above $2,000 I don't think I ever really expected it, so I was absolutely thrilled with the result.  I couldn't have done it without the wonderful sponsors and the help of my fantastic friends Oren and Rob who provided the lighting and sound.  If you have the opportunity to support any of my wonderful sponsors they were:




As I think I've mentioned before, I've generally always been a block colour person.  This dress was one of the first things I've worn that got me really thinking about pattern.  It is lovely and very flattering - the perfect combo and best of all is extremely comfortably to wear.  I hope everyone is having a happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment